Monday, August 4, 2008

Felted Bag (Blue and White)

July 31: I just realized that my mother-in-law’s birthday is in a little over a week, and they just made plans to come visit us for that weekend, so I’d better get something ready for a present. Eek!

August 3: I have been knitting up a storm on this bag for the past couple of days and I finished just now. It’s currently in the washer for felting! I’m very pleased with the colors.

August 4: Added pictures of completed felted bag. It’s still drying, but it should be finished in time for my MIL’s birthday on Saturday! It’s a little fuzzy (I’m assuming because of the mohair), so I think I’ll try to find a sweater stone and see if that helps. But I’m very happy with how it turned out and how large it is.





Pattern: Angela's Fabulous Felted Bag
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky in Winter Blue (M-51) and in Aran (M-140)

No comments: