Saturday, July 31, 2010

Traveling Woman

July 9: Started during the River Knits Retreat.
July 11: Started Chart A. Somehow I was two stitches short. Decided to add stitches at the edges on next two rows (inside the 2 stitch border, not right at the edge) to make up for it. Looks okay.
July 16: Finished the two repeats of Chart A and got well into Chart B. On my second repeat of Chart A, I was once again two stitches short (I made sure to keep the pattern straight so increased in the two places that had 12 stitches rather than the needed 13 and I think it looks okay). I’m not sure what happened each time to lose those two stitches.
July 18: Finished! I knit it as written, with no extra repeats. I might have had enough yarn to do more but I didn’t want to risk it.






Pattern: Traveling Woman by Liz Abinante
Yarn: Handmaiden Casbah Sock in Stardust

For sale in my etsy shop.

No comments: