Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Gifts: Summer Winds

I was waiting to post about these two projects until after Christmas but then I got a little busy and still didn't post, so here are the details of two much delayed projects: Summer Wind II and III.

November 15: I really liked the one I made for myself so I decided to make one for my sister for Christmas.

December 1: This time I bound off with a needle two sizes larger and it was so much better than my first Summer Wind. I’m really happy with how this turned out and I hope my sister likes it.



December 16: This one is for my mother-in-law. By this point, I pretty much have this pattern memorized. Such an easy yet elegant project!



Pattern: Summer Wind by Irishgirlieknits (available for purchase on Ravelry)
Yarn for Sister's Summer Wind: Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Ponder Dusk
Yarn for MIL's Summer Wind: Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in the November 2011 Dream Club color

No comments: