Monday, February 12, 2007

Beanie

Jarrett doesn't have a hat and it's gotten pretty cold here, so I thought I'd try making one for him. I used the same yarn as the yarn in the "Tank Purse" since I have a lot of it still. Well, the hat turned out nicely, but I wasn't thinking ahead about fit, so it's too small for Jarrett. I'll have to do another one in a larger size for him. So I've tried it on myself - I don't really think I'm much of a beanie person, but it does fit me. Perhaps this will be another item for the silent auction in November. (I'm looking down in the picture so I can see the viewing screen on my camera. It's the best picture of the lot that I took, but the only one where I was looking down. *shrug*)



Pattern: The London Beanie
Yarn: KP Swish Superwash (100% Superwash Wool) – Bordeaux
Needles: Size 8 double pointed

No comments: