Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sackboy

Jan. 9: My husband really wants one of these little guys. Finished the body.

Jan. 10: Finished knitting the head, two legs, and one arm. The fingers took a little while to figure out and I’m not sure I’m happy with how they turned out, so I’ll see what happens with the second arm.

Jan. 24: Sackboy has been on hold until I find the right zipper. I’ve looked online and just can’t find the right one. I’m going to look at two more local stores today and if I can’t find the perfect zipper I’ll just have to get a “that will work” zipper so I can finish this little guy. (Although I do still also need to knit the second arm)

Jan. 24 (later): Finished. And I’m reminded of why I don’t like knitting toys. I hate all the seaming and joining the parts together because I can never make them look quite right. I really don’t think I’m going to have the patience to do a second Sackboy. But this one turned out okayish.

No comments: