Saturday, December 13, 2008

Slytherin Scarf

December 1, 2007: Started knitting and continued knitting for a very long time.

August 3, 2008: Argh! I’m almost out of the grey yarn and it’s not near long enough. Unfortunately I lost the ball bands, so I don’t remember exactly what color. I have it narrowed down to 2, so I ordered one of them and will hope it’s the right one.

August 11, 2008: I got the yarn I ordered and I picked wrong. ~sigh~ But I went to the LYS and found exactly what I needed, so I’m all set now!

September 7, 2008: This is no longer the scarf that never ends! All finished and my husband says it is long enough - thank goodness!






Pattern: House Scarves - Years 1 and 2 in Charmed Knits
Yarn: Cascade 220 Wool in Grey (#8509) and in Forest Green (#8267)

1 comment:

Gmail User said...

Cool scarf! I'm knitting my own but it seems like i don't have enough yarn ^^;