Saturday, December 13, 2008

Socks for Me (Pair #1)

August 12, 2008: I have about 3 inches done so far. I'm trying a new method of doing both socks at the same time.





September 18, 2008: Finally finished the 6 inches on the legs and started the heel flap. Got halfway through that.







September 20, 2008: Got through turning the heel.



September 22, 2008: Finished the gusset decreases and now working on the foot. I tried them on and they fit! (Although there is a gap between the stitches on one side of the heel of one sock; I think I should have picked up at least another stitch there.)


September 27, 2008: I have about another inch or so to go on the foot before I start decreasing for the toes.


October 1, 2008: Finished! And a perfect fit. I love them!









Pattern: Sugar Maple from 2-at-a-Time Socks
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Multi in Devon

No comments: