Friday, July 3, 2009

Otto

June 18: Started this one and learned a new cast on method. The instructions were very good and it worked perfectly for me the first time I tried it. The head is finished, but I’m out of stuffing so I need to get more before I am able to continue.

Got more stuffing and worked a bit of the body. Took a quick picture to show current progress.

June 27: Finished body and legs. Started first arm.

June 30: Finished first arm. Am running really low on yarn, so I hope I have enough for the second arm and the ears!

July 1: The second arm was a bit easier than the first. The first ear was pretty challenging, but like the arms, the second was easier. The nose is still a wee bit pointy (and is now emphasized with the black), but I think he’s pretty cute! (I had just a tiny bit of yarn leftover.)





Pattern: Otto
Yarn: Blue Sky Alpacas Skinny Dyed Cotton

No comments: