Sunday, October 31, 2010

Airy

September 11: My LYS is participating in the Dream Club this year. This hat and yarn is the September pattern. Before looking at the pattern, I thought it might be a little more complex than it actually is. But after viewing the pattern, it’s super easy but it looks really great and allows the yarn to really shine through. Some of the skeins of this yarn had a lot of orange/peach in it. I picked the skein that had very little of that so I could get more of the purples and red-purples. Love it.

October 6: Worked on this off and on (mostly off) since starting it, but I’m finally at the point where I can start decreasing for the top.

October 7: Finished!

Pattern: Airy by Veronica Van (pattern for Dream Club)
Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy in Rose Smash (Dream Club offering)

No comments: