Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tamarind Cowl

October 24: I wanted a quick project to start and finish in one evening. Although this is an easy project, I didn’t think about how long it would take to do the increases and then knit around on twice as many stitches. So I’m just a little over halfway finished with it.
October 25: Arghhh! The tight bind off strikes again. And I was really trying to bind off loosely. I guess I should have used a larger needle. It’s so tight that it won’t stretch over my head. ~sigh~ I’ll probably take out the bind off and try again, but that’ll be a little later because I don’t have the patience for that right now.

Pattern: Tamarind Cowl by Kristen Hanley Cardozo (free Ravelry download)
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted in Apple Tree


For sale in my etsy shop: Headwarmer

No comments: