Monday, June 14, 2010

Never Ending Vaa Scarf

March 4: Another Malabrigo March project. I wanted something super easy to work on while my literature class is taking a test this afternoon.



May 12: Super easy also means super boring. It looks nice but the process of knitting it brings out some yawns. I’m hoping to finish it this weekend during a conference I’m going to.

June 3: I seem to have misplaced this project. I hope I didn’t leave it in the hotel back at the conference. I’m truly mystified over what has happened to it.

June 11: I had found the scarf on top of the fridge right before we left on our trip so I shoved it into my suitcase. I forced myself to work on it on vacation and am happy to report that it is finished. This just might be the last scarf that I knit (unless it’s a lengthwise scarf like Just Enough Ruffles). I get so bored doing the same pattern again and again and again and it becomes a never ending project that I hate to work on. I’m just very glad this one is done.





Pattern: Fire to Earth: Brown Berries by iSel
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted in Vaa

For sale in my etsy store: karendawn.etsy.com

No comments: