Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Frog

Sept. 7: Started the body of the frog.

Sept. 8: Finished the body, both arms, and one leg. This little guy is turning out a bit smaller than I had expected. But I think he’s going to be super cute. I learned how to do a picot bind off to create the digits on the fingers/toes. I had to redo the first arm, but I think I’ve got it now. I need to get to the hobby store soon and pick out some eyes!

Sept. 9: This little guy is nearly finished. He’s all put together and looks really cute, but I still need to embroider on a mouth for him. So that’s all that he needs and he’ll be done! (And I have enough yarn and another set of eyes so I can make him a companion.)

Sept. 12: Mouth completed (if a little wonky)



Pattern: Happy Frog by Emily Stoneking
Yarn: Malabrigo Silky Merino in Lettuce

No comments: